Please join us in 2023 for a monthly conversation on Indigenous conservation. Each month we will send out an article, poem, artwork, podcast etc. for you to engage with and reflect on.
The last Tuesday of each month we will meet virtually to discuss some of the questions that emerged and how we might integrate this knowledge into our personal and professional lives. You can join as often as you like, no need to commit to reading a full book each quarter. We want this to be accessible. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- January Water the sacred relationship
- February Otenaw
- March First Nations Guardian Network
- April Culture and infrastructure podcast
- May Indigenize Land and Water Conservation
- June How to be an ally of Indigenous Led Conservation
- July Land as a social relationship
- August Anishinaabe perspectives on socio-ecological impacts of climate change
- September Indigenizing the North American model of wildlife conservation
- October Blackfoot Place map
- November Indigenous Languages as contributors to the preservation of Biodiversity
- December Indigenous health and climate change
Register here in advance for the meetings.