The Beaver Hills Biosphere Reserve Association was incorporated as a society under the Societies Act in September 2019.
The Association stewards the Biosphere and supports partners working together for a sustainable region, through shared initiatives and collaborative action. The work the Association does is grounded in its guiding principles of open collaboration, inclusive engagement and shared knowledge.
The Association is committed to sustaining the Biosphere through innovative efforts that:
- Conserve biodiversity and foster stewardship of natural resources
- Support healthy, thriving communities
- Facilitate sustainable development through research and education
- Mitigate and adapt to environmental change
- Build organizational capacity and sustainability
The Biosphere and the Association would not be possible without the longstanding support and commitment of our partners and stakeholders.