Vision and Mission
Working together for a sustainable region, through shared initiatives and collaborative action.
Through regional collaboration, the Beaver Hills is a resilient landscape that is capable of sustaining natural and cultural resources for current and future generations and where people live, work and play in harmony with nature.
- Partners promote the BHI vision in their policies, plans and actions.
- Partners understand their roles in contributing to the environmental, social, economic and cultural wellbeing of the Beaver Hills region.
- Ensure success and support through community participation, education, involvement, and information sharing.
- Respect the diversity of perspectives within the Beaver Hills region.
- Strive for a common level of knowledge that can be shared among all partners and stakeholders, enabling informed regional decision making supported by a common understanding.
- Demonstrate excellence in biodiversity conservation and facilitate sustainable development practices so that people can live, work and play in harmony with nature.